Advance ticket purchase is highly recommended as this event WILL sell out. We have HALF the number of tickets available as our other beer festivals, Big Texas Beer Fest and Untapped Festival.
General admission tickets include the following benefits ($35 + tax)**:
- Access to the festival from 2pm – 6:30pm.
- Live music acts outdoors including Shotgun Friday, The Roomsounds, and the Hanna Barbarians.
- Commemorative Texas Brewvolution clear acrylic taster cup.
- Sampling card with (12) 2oz samples with access to 150+ craft beers. (Why do I only get 24oz with admission?)
VIP admission tickets add the following benefits ($60 + tax):
- Meet-and-greet pre-party the evening before Texas Brewvolution with the founders of Big Texas Beer Fest and Untapped Festival, to take place at Craft and Growler on Friday, November 8th.
- Dedicated VIP-entry lines to the festival at 1:00pm. Tickets will be pre-scanned to allow VIPs quick entry. Please show up early!
- First access to rare, limited, firkins, and one-off beers.
- In-and-out access to the festival (VIP only).
- Only a limited amount of VIP tickets will be available so that your early access is worthwhile.
- VIP will ONLY be sold in advance.
The State of Texas does not allow “unlimited tasting” events. The maximum amount of beer Texas allows to be sold at any one time is 24 ounces. We don’t like the 24oz limitation, but it’s never been an issue at any of our other events. We also price additional sampling cards really low. The day of the festival, you’ll be able to purchase additional sample cards with another (12) 2oz samples for only $2. Legally we have to charge you something.
**If tickets are available the day of the festival, general admission tickets will be $50 (including tax). VIP tickets will not be sold at the door, so please purchase in advance. All of our other festivals have sold out in advance.